[jsword-devel] mailman

Troy A. Griffitts jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:56:12 -0700

Joe,
	I'm just figuring all this stuff out, as well.  But, that one I think I
have down.  If you go to the url:

You can supply your subscribed email address as if you where going to
edit your preferences.  To actually save anything you'll need your
password, but on that page there is a "I forgot my password" button, or
something like that.  I guess mailman picks random passwords for users
that have been added by the admin.

Let me know if you still have troubles.

	-Troy.