[jsword-devel] JSword for the masses

Mark Goodwin jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
06 Oct 2002 00:08:13 +0100

Those of you with a fast internet connection and/or a burning desire to
see jsword launched via JNLP might want to take a sneak peek at:

http://thureos.dyndns.org/~mark/jsword/jsword.jnlp

(4.7 Mb).

I had some difficulty running the current CVS version under java
versions earlier than 1.4 (actually, I upgraded straight to 1.4.1, so
1.4 may be broken too).  If anyone know anything about this, perhaps
they'd like to fix it :-)  Anyway, that's why webstart will insist on an
upgrade for this app if you're running <1.4 .

I'm still working on the ANT stuff.  Expect it to hit CVS sometime
monday evening.

Let me know if it works for you.

MarkG