[jsword-devel] breakages

Troy A. Griffitts jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:02:54 -0700

Joe,
	I've looked at the repository and it looks just fine.  I never knew ci
was shorthand for commit :)  What exactly is the problem?  Can you
checkout the repository to another directory, change JDBCBibleUtil.java
and then commit it?  Can anyone else on the jsword team?  It might be
that you have a corrupted checkout and may just need a fresh one.  Are
you switching between OSes on the same cvs checkout?  CVS will get
confused about conversions it needs to do, if so.

	-Troy.