[Fwd: Re: [jsword-devel] CVS & progress]

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
19 May 2002 11:28:24 +0100

Hi,

Things have been very quite here for the past week. This morning I
discovered why.
I've not sorted out the stale mail lock at my ISP, but I have done a lot
of messing around with procmail, and I've routed around it and I have
everything back now. So I'm wading through 300 messages ...

Thanks for setting me up Troy, I've changed my ssh passwd, and I'll get
to checking stuff into CVS as soon as I can.

Joe.