[jsword-devel] Resource

Keith Ralston jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:42:35 -0500

Looks like I'm having difficulty when org.crosswire.jsword.util.Resource
initializes.  Some of the calls use File.pathSeparator and some use the Unix
path separator.  I am going to genericize them if no one has any objections.
Once I have it running on Windows, how do we want to check it back into CVS?
I still do not have an account.

It looks like Mark might be having a similar problem in the same file.
Should we work on these together?

While I am about this, Joe do you have any changes you like done to
Resource's initialization?

I am turning in for tonight and will pick up any messages and start working
tomorrow afternoon (7/31/2002.)

Keith