[jsword-devel] CVS server is hung up

Keith Ralston jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:22:58 -0500

I have made no changes, just looking around.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jsword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-jsword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Joe Walker
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 7:34 PM
To: jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Subject: RE: [jsword-devel] CVS server is hung up

Troy has given me admin over a repository for jsword, so I could add you
in. He suggested that I ask for a patch file first from people before I
add them in though. I guess you might be on windows so if you dont have
cygwin to create patches then you could send me a zip of altered files.

I think that Eclipse (www.eclipse.org) will create patch files for you,
and I would thoroughly recommend using it as an IDE.

Joe.