[jsword-devel] missing zip file

Troy A. Griffitts jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:10:05 -0700

Joe,
	You are welcome to ftp and http space on crosswire.org.  I'm not sure the
content of the projectb-ser-av.zip file.  If it's Bible text, I would
hope we could get the code to support at least one of the standard sword
formats for Bibles before posting files publicly.

	I've setup webspace for you.  There is a new tomcat webapp 'jsword' and a
www symlink in your home directory to take you there.  Hope this helps.
  Let me know if I can do anything.

	-Troy.