[jsword-devel] Upcoming changes

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:38:35 +0000

Hi,

Intended UI? I'd not put much thought into that because we've not got
Lexicons etc working properly so the professors will not be interested!
I hope we'll get that sorted soon though. I'm not sure that the 2 groups
are mutually exclusive, but I've not spent much time considering it.
The swing UI is interesting because there are lots of components that
are not pressed into service yet - there is an implementation of the
JTree model so we can display the Bible and search results in tree form,
and JList model implementations, etc. So when we've finished the Sword
drivers we ought to be able to evolve the UI fairly quickly.

I'll separate the UI folders sometime soon.

Joe.