[jsword-devel] IDEs currently in use here?

Mark Goodwin jsword-devel@crosswire.org
22 Dec 2002 16:55:23 +0000

Sorry for the delay in replying; I was away from home for a month.

I use Eclipse (www.eclipse.org).  It's a great tool, and it's currently
available for Windows and Unix (GTK or Motif).  Unfortunately, there is
not yet a Mac version, although there is one currently in development.

Before I found Eclipse, I used NetBeans (www.netbeans.org).  It is
feature rich, but resource hungry.  Some of my collegues rave about
IntelliJ, but I've not used it so I can't comment.

HTH.

MarkG