[jsword-devel] Resource

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:48:12 +0100

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure of all that you are suggesting.
I do think that getting rid of double /s is a good idea. I don't think that
swapping URL for File is justified (or simple) right now, and I'm not
convinced that we need to swap / for File.SEPARATOR in URLs, so unless you
are wanting to do either of the latter, I propose that you check it in, or
post a file or something and I'll take a look, and then we'll go from there.

Joe.