[jsword-devel] FW: CVS update: jsword/java/common/org/crosswire/common/config

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:17:03 +0100

Hi,

I've edited loginfo. Thanks for the instructions Bobby, and with a bit of
hacking (removing the CR that windows/email helpfully added, and
s/mailx/mail) it appears to be working.

/common/org/crosswire/common/config/ChoiceSet.java.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4
> Log message:
>  test update to check loginfo/grems

The link to fedex.com does nothing for me. I'm half not surprised. Do I just
ignore it, or is there an easy way to fix/remove it?

Thanks,

Joe.