[jsword-devel] Updates

Troy A. Griffitts jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:07:45 -0700

Keith,
	What do we do about modules?  We don't keep them in cvs.  We have a
public site for downloads which is actually served with our old version
of jsword.  And we have a beta site for untested modules.  The public
site jsps will instantiate an SWMgr object to read an install set of
sword modules and asking it for config info about the install set.  Not
sure how much of that code you guys salvaged, but you can look at the
ugly source code of our jsp's to see the calls to the jsword api at:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/

There's usually a link at the bottom of our jsps that will show you the
source for that jsp.

I personally have a module set installed on my computer for the version
of the sword client that I use.  So when I develop, my test programs
find all those modules.

Hope this helps and is for what you asked.

	-Troy.