[jsword-devel] Updates

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:29:54 +0100

Keith wrote:
> The build seems to be running
> fine for me.  However, the application is still unable to find the Bible
> files.  It seems to be looking for a Directory.properties file that I have
> been unable to find in any of the CVS files I have gotten.
>
> I am going to spend this evening in debug mode looking at what is actually
> happening on my box.  Let me know if you have any clues for me.
>
> Keith
>
> P.S.  Here's my logged output:
> C:\eclipse\workspace\jsword\target\ant\deploy\jsword>java -jar jsword.jar

Click!
Now I understand.

It is so long since I've used a windows build that I didn't think to check
the batch file. I had hoped to use the Class-Path entry of a manifest file
to setup the classpath, but it didn't handle directories well so I gave up.

I've updated tools.bat, and renamed it to the more sensible jsword.bat (and
same with the .sh)

I've also fixed a few other bugs.

Joe.