[Ichthux-devel] HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Mon Nov 6 12:12:58 MST 2006

William,

I have received your email, but am currently swamped w/ work.  I'm sorry
that I don't have a furhter chance to help you right now, but sending
multiple emails over and over again does not make friends.  I can respond
when I have sometime and that is what I was trying to do.

I know a lot of developers are busy right now with the Ubuntu Development
Summit happening in Mountain View California and this week is really
crazy.

Jonathan
> I have sent you email after email and no response please help
> me <BR>
> <BR>
> <hr SIZE=1>Love to Chat?
>
> <BR><a href="http://www.praize.com/chat/">Start talking in the Christian