[Ichthux-devel] In regards to today's topic

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:43:30 MST 2006

I'm not sure, the site they are using to manage it (Name.net I think)
has a minimum bid of like US$29, although it is up to the domains
owner to decide the final price.

The owners of the domain according to whois are:

Registrant Name:NEONSHARK.COM PVT LTD
Registrant Organization:NEONSHARK.COM PVT LTD
Registrant Street1:NO 408 BRIGADE PLAZA 71/1 SUBEDAR CHATRAM
Registrant City:bangalore
Registrant State/Province:KA
Registrant Postal Code:560009
Registrant Country:IN
Registrant Phone:+91.08051242214
Registrant Email: domains at neonshark.com

The website neonshark.com has nothing other than a logo. I suppose we
should contact them by email.

Jabber - ajdlinux at jabber.org.au
GPG - hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58