[bt-devel] QT6 Version

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Wed Mar 20 13:01:34 EDT 2024

On Wednesday, March 20, 2024 12:19:14 AM EDT Gary Holmlund wrote:
> > ~>mkdir build
> > ~>cmake ../
> > -DBT_DOCBOOK_XSL_HTML_CHUNK_XSL=/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/
> > nwalsh/1.79.2/html/chunk.xsl
> > -DBT_DOCBOOK_XSL_PDF_DOCBOOK_XSL=/usr/share/xml/
> > docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/1.79.2/fo/docbook.xsl
> > ~>make
>
> BibleTime must be installed somewhere ( make install). Then it must be
> ran from the <install directory>/bin/bibletime.

I tried to run make install and had the same results.
[ 55%] Linking CXX executable bibletime
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/13/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ld:
cannot open output file bibletime: Is a directory

From what I can tell make is creating a directory called bibletime and then
trying to link and create a file called bibletime in the same directory.

So, I think either the directory or the app name needs to change. I would like
to change the folder name but I'm not sure where in the cmake files to look for
it.