[bt-devel] QT6 Version

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Tue Mar 19 15:10:11 EDT 2024

On Tuesday, March 19, 2024 9:03:21 AM EDT David "Judah's Shadow" Blue wrote:
> The line I changed also had it cached, so I just had to delete my
> CmakeCache.txt 🤦‍. But it's going, and now I'm busy installing all the
> little individual piece parts that are missing -devel packages.

It's taken some work, but I got the configure step completed. I had to manually
specify the location of a couple of XSL files for the docs, but it compiles.
I'm having trouble with the linking step, however. I get the following error

/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/13/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ld:
cannot open output file bibletime: Is a directory

I tried to cd bibletime from the root of my build directory, and it succeeded.
The directory holds some .qml files. So, either this directory, or the
executable needs renamed in the build system I think. Unless I've done
something wrong in my steps, here's what I did to build.

~>mkdir build
~>cmake ../ -DBT_DOCBOOK_XSL_HTML_CHUNK_XSL=/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/
nwalsh/1.79.2/html/chunk.xsl -DBT_DOCBOOK_XSL_PDF_DOCBOOK_XSL=/usr/share/xml/
docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/1.79.2/fo/docbook.xsl
~>make