[bt-devel] QT6 Version

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Mon Mar 18 14:28:55 EDT 2024

On Thursday, March 14, 2024 6:10:13 PM EDT Jaak Ristioja wrote:
> On 14.03.24 22:45, David "Judah's Shadow" Blue wrote:
> > I was wondering if there are any plans to move BibleTime to QT6 now that
> > QT5 is EOL.
>
> Duplicate of https://github.com/bibletime/bibletime/issues/422 :)

Ah, I hadn't even thought to check github issues for it. Based on the comments
there it seems to be going well so I'll pull from master and see if I can't
get it built on my system, and then I can have a front end with an Install
Manager without breaking my package manager (I'm using sword 1.9.0 for my own
front-end where my distro only ships sword 1.8.1).