[bt-devel] [sword-support] Installation was interupted

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 3 13:34:07 EDT 2023

Dear Al,

My apologies for the troubles. My guess is that Bibletime began to setup module (Bibles, commentaries, etc.) files in your home directory and possibly didn't finish and now might be in a strange state. You might try looming for ~/.sword and ~/.bibletime folders and delete those. I hope this helps. I am also CC'ing the bt-devel list to see if the developer community has any comments.

Blessings as you seek to draw nearer to our Lord,

Troy A. Griffitts