[bt-devel] Building Docs

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Tue May 5 01:13:13 MST 2020

Hi Gary,

On 05.05.20 06:59, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> I tried a snap build including documention. I hit a build error which
> is seen in the attached file. Can you look at it?

During the cmake run you probably also saw this warning:

"The required file html/chunk.xsl from docbook-xsl was not found on the
system! Please specify its full path with
-DBT_DOCBOOK_XSL_HTML_CHUNK_XSL=path/to/html/chunk.xsl"

I suspect this should instead be a FATAL_ERROR.

The xsl search logic is in cmake/BTDocumentation.cmake:

https://github.com/bibletime/bibletime/blob/master/cmake/BTDocumentation.cmake#L214

You may have to amend the search paths there or add a
-DBT_DOCBOOK_XSL_HTML_CHUNK_XSL=path/to/html/chunk.xsl to your cmake
command line.

Please let me know if that does not work.