[bt-devel] NASB Unlock Key

Thomas Crawford tjcford at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 03:33:04 MST 2020

I wrote the folks at Lockman foundation just last week and asked about the
module. I got quick replies and this was from the person that is apparently
working on the module at the Lockman foundation.

Hello!

The NASB Sword module is not yet available. It should be ready for use soon
and will most likely be free.

Thank you,
Nic

*Tom Crawford*