[bt-devel] NASB Unlock Key

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Sun Jan 5 06:31:17 MST 2020

Hello Peter,

I apologize for my poor understanding. I misunderstood Troys reply to
mean that the wiki contains "the specification" and thought that he
meant the http://wiki.crosswire.org/DevTools:conf_Files page. Now that
you also mentioned http://wiki.crosswire.org/Tutorial:Writing_Conf_files
I see that this page actually contains most of the information I was
missing.

Thank you!

I also apologize if I've created a misunderstanding, e.g. by not being
thoughtful enough to formulate more clearly what I'm looking for as a
reference. You are correct that much of the information is available on
the two wiki pages, but I think these do not well add up to constitute a
single document which could comfortably be categorized as a formal
technical specification, because many of the details are described in an
informal and non-technical manner.

But then again I might still be wrong and in need of your corrective
remarks.