[bt-devel] NASB Unlock Key

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 4 12:12:24 MST 2020

Hey guys.  We don't have a deal with Lockman yet.  They are reviewing
the latest work we've done and have pointed out a few issues we are
trying to fix.  It does seem like we are at the brink of actually having
the NASB available, but we've said this for years, so I don't want to
promise anything.  There is no place to purchase an unlock key yet and
when there is, it will be directly from Lockman.  SWORD has had single
unlock code functionality unchanged for years in the engine.  If Lockman
decides they want unique unlock codes per user, then you will need to
compile with SWORD trunk, as this capability was added about 12 months
ago.  Or with the soon to be release 1.9.0.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Troy