[bt-devel] Debuggers?

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Thu Dec 25 06:47:39 MST 2014

So I'm working on some code for poetry in OSIS, and I notice that I cannot seem to run the code directly from my ide, kdevelop, I have to run build-debug.sh and then run from konsole in build/install/bin. So is there a way to run the code inside kdevelop's debugging system so I can set a breakpoint and slowly step through my code and directly examine variables or should I be using gdb  directly?