[bt-devel] Active development?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 8 20:18:30 MST 2013

On 08/16/2012 06:09 PM, Gary Holmlund wrote:
> On 08/15/2012 11:55 PM, Raoul Snyman wrote:
>> I don't mind helping out on the forums.

> I can help with the forums also. I did not realize there was a BT forum
> on crosswire. If this is the forum we want to support, we should have a
> link directly to the BT forum on the bibletime.info page.

Is it your intention to use the BibleTime forums on CrossWire?
(http://www.crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/listthreads?forum=2)

I searched bibletime.info for 'forum' and only came up with a dead link
to http://forum.bibletime.info/ (and that only from your German and
Danish translations of the guesbook page).

Let me know if you plan to use the forum on CrossWire, otherwise I'll
delete it.

--Chris