[bt-devel] [Enquiries] Joining

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:22:32 MST 2012

On 04/17/2012 08:01 PM, rrieba1 at gmail.com wrote:
> Rob sent a message using the contact form at
> http://blog.bibletime.info/contact.
>
> Hi!  I am a former full-time C++ software engineer (game developer, 10
> yrs) and a current full-time Christian pastor.  I am a Linux geek, and
> I still stay active in the programming world.  Although I have been
> doing a lot of PHP programming lately, I would like to be involved in
> this project.   Is there any room?
Hi Rob,

Welcome. I want to suggest that if you have an idea for something to
implement in BibleTime, use the mail list or the IRC chat to discuss it
so we can get the best feature. Also, we don't have very many developers
and the are spread over a wide range of timezones, so it might take a
little while to get a response.

Gary Holmlund