[bt-devel] [Enquiries] Joining

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Wed Apr 18 00:00:11 MST 2012

Hi Rob,

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:01:58 -0500, rrieba1 at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi!  I am a former full-time C++ software engineer (game developer, 10
> yrs)
> and a current full-time Christian pastor.  I am a Linux geek, and I
still
> stay active in the programming world.  Although I have been doing a lot
of
> PHP programming lately, I would like to be involved in this project.
Is
> there any room?

There's plenty of room!

You can find out more about how to checkout the code and get started on
development by going to our developer wiki:

http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Main_Page

You can find out what work needs to be done on the wiki.

Most of us hang out in IRC as well, #bibletime on Freenode, so please feel
free to join us there.

God bless!

--
Raoul Snyman