[bt-devel] MDI Style ToolBars

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:15:15 MST 2010

I have been working on MDI style toolbars for a while now. It was more
work than I originally thought. There are changes in over 35 files. I
have published it to a bazaar branch on SourceForge. You can get it like
this:

 bzr branch bzr://bibletime.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/bibletime/gholmlund-feature1

Just build it like the svn version.

It defaults to using toolbars in the main window, but the View >
Toolbars > Show toolbars in text windows menu will switch the toolbar
location. I have made a few changed in he View menu, so please comment
on these.

So, tell me what you think about it.

Gary