[bt-devel] buggy drupal

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Feb 18 03:50:45 MST 2010

At the moment I don't have much respect for Drupal. Editing pages
doesn't work well. I'm trying to edit the Dowloand page. The "wysiwyg"
looks different than the preview and the preview looks different than
the final page. I can't make <pre> sections properly. If I try to edit
the html source and update it, the result is different from what I
wrote. It seems to be impossible to create preformatted lines with line
breaks. If I preview the page and then try to select a formatting option
from the dropdown list, the list is opened in the top left corner of the
page instead of the place where the combo box is. It's impossible to
create a Passage and then Preformatted lines inside it.

This really doesn't convince me that Drupal is the right choice.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland