[bt-devel] BT Windows version doesn't change Bible key

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Feb 11 06:58:08 MST 2010

Create a report in our sf.net page
and possibly attach the module but at least paste some example of your
OSIS code. Back then I didn't research the problem at the BT source code
level. We have to do so. If we are lucky it's simple, but sometimes
these are very problematic and it depends on each developer's personal
situation how quickly it will be fixed. Considering that no non-kjv
versificated modules have been published in the main CrossWire repo,
this is not our first priority if it looks too difficult.

(For those who didn't read carefully: the problem isn't in
versification. Our versification support works fine, except that
parallel view doesn't work intuitively in all cases and has some
glitches.)

--Eeli