[bt-devel] Mac Build

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:05:11 MST 2009

I've grabbed my Mac and am updating the ports libraries that I use to
build against in the Mac version.  Tonight I'll build both the latest
release tarball and also the current SVN head for Mac and post them
for anyone who wishes to look at.  When it comes to dependencies,
CPack current adds in the following to the App Bundle, let me know how
this should change:
QtWebKit
QtGui
QtXml
QtTest
QtNetwork
QtCore
QtSvg
libclucene
libcurl
libssl
libcrypto
libicu* (to be remoeved)
libpng
along with Qt plugins for iconengines and imageformats

The last time I did this build was a few months ago, so I want to know
if there are any dependencies I can add in and/or remove, other than
libicu, which I'll pull out of the CPack file and the app bundles.  I
won't be building until later tonight, so if you hurry, I can even
make the change in this release! =P

--Greg