[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0 released

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Sat May 30 03:21:22 MST 2009

Hi,
congratulations!

Using the packages from launchpad I get a lot of
	(BibleTime 2.0) WARNING: QSvgHandler::parsePen could not resolve property
	"linearGradient3269"
messages on stdout. The UI is sluggish. At least I think it's slow :)
Is there a way to fix this?

I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 with the shipped version of Qt.

Joachim