[bt-devel] Fwd: Re: BibleTime 2.0 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri May 29 12:04:39 MST 2009

Hi Karl,

I'm forwarding this to bt-devel at crosswire.org. Please use this address instead
of mine for BibleTime related stuff.

Hi BibleTime developers.

I'm away for the weekend (some stress right now), so it would be great if
somebody could investigate Karl's problems upgrading from 1.6 to 2.0. He sent
the problematic config files that have caused the crash. Can somebody try to
reproduce (and possibly fix) the problem please? It should be enough to move
~/.bibletime away and put his files in place in ~/.kde where they belong for a
1.6 installation. Then starting BibleTime 2.0 should trigger the update
procedure and maybe also the crash.

And please also answer the items he sent in addition below.

mg