[bt-devel] Windows SVN Build

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 8 07:40:56 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> I hate the fact that I have too little time to experiment. Setting up
> the library from code is too much work and mostly I have been trying to
> find a setup which just works. After couple of weeks the situation may
> be different, but now I have to leave this to others, even when I want
> to keep up with the library development.

Understand.  Branching a stable 1.6.x thread means we should be able to
do bugfix releases much faster on that branch, as no features will be
added there.  So even if we branch and release before we get full
testing on Bibletime, we can do quick subsequent releases to accommodate
when you have time.

	-Troy.