[bt-devel] Windows SVN Build

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 7 12:47:18 MST 2009

> but I don't know if I could use something like %APPDATA%/ in a
> sword.conf to pick up that user's specific directory.  I suppose I'll
> just have to get off my duff and start working with NSIS.  Does anyone
> else have a preference for how this is done?

Most installers should allow you to process a file template like
sword.conf.template and will replace stuff like %APPDATA% with the value
for that system.  It seems like this should help you if you want to have
a sword.conf file to specify something other than the engines default
lookup path, but I believe we've added the lookup path the way the
Xiphos team expects on Windows, so hopefully you'll just be able
instantiate an SWMgr and all lookups will be done for you the 'right way' :)

	-Troy.