[bt-devel] What's happening now and next

Thomas Abthorpe tabthorpe at freebsd.org
Fri Aug 15 08:18:54 MST 2008

On Friday 15 August 2008 00:40:36 Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> I have done nothing with BibleTime code for a long time. I have
> started a new job, now I have got used to it so I can do other
> things. Summer is short here in Finland so I have been going with
> friends, playing beach volley etc. Days and nights have been very
> busy. These may be the last warm days before the fall/autumn. After
> that I'm less busy. It's just a bit hard to take the code and start
> again when I don't remember what's there.

I live in central Canada, in a city that allegedly has the world's
largest Finnish population outside of Finland :) Here, like where you
are, summer is short, so you want to make the most of it, I can
appreciate that! The development stuff can easily happen during the long
nights of winter :-)

> What should we do next? I think it's possible to quitly release
> alpha3 with the current code. There should be nothing stopping that.
> I was planning to add new d'n'd for bookmarks but it was a bit more
> work than I expected. It has to be done sooner or later, but maybe we
> should just release the beta now?

As stated in my last email, I think a beta3 is well in order with the
current SVN tree.

Your brother in Christ

Thomas

--