[bt-devel] Search dialog and strange problems

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Sep 21 04:07:09 MST 2007

Search dialog have some strange problems. I don't know if it caused by
namespaces, .ui files, some header dependency or what. What do you
think, could I remove the namespace Search if that becomes necessary?
Namespaces are not used very consistently anyways and I found only
one or two places outside of searchdialog where this namespace is
referred to.

The search dialog is more complex than I first thought, almost an app on
its own. It will take some more time even after resolving this problem.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland