[bt-devel] Another css problem

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Sep 8 13:58:48 MST 2007

I mentioned in our bugtracker that KJV module has problems with
rendering. The words/characters inside lemma etc. spans are located
lower than characters outside those spans but inside "entry" spans.

I just located it in css:

/* Settings which apply to all entries in all modules */
.entry {
        padding: 2px;
        /*vertical-align: middle;*/
        vertical-align: top;
        text-align: justify;
}

where vertical-align:top is used. When I commented it out the problem
disappeared. I don't know why that align has been used. If you know it
is needed for some special reason we have to find another solution.

I don't know css enough to say if this is a bug in the renderer. My
common sense tells me that .entry should be inherited by all spans
inside it.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland