[bt-devel] Looking for live CD with latest version of BibleTime / Yes

Thomas P Crawford t.crawford at bbfi.org
Mon Nov 20 18:14:48 MST 2006

I recently set up Slax (www.slax.org) on a pen drive.  It has the
Bibletime 1.6 in the module download.  You will have to download the
Sword, CLuncene and Bibletime modules.  Then make insert your Bible
modules and put the /usr/share/sword folder in the restore file and you
will have Bibletime each time you start Slax.  Get the Slax boot disk
and you can boot your pen drive from any computer that has a usbport.

Also, I just compiled Bibletime 1.6.1 on Mandriva 2007.  It seems to
work good, still testing it.

Tom Crawford