[bt-devel] My first commit? & "faith4miracle.org" is back!

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Tue Jun 22 07:33:29 MST 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:38:30 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <junkmail at joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Log message unchanged or not specified
> > a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit, !)reuse this message unchanged for
> > remaining dirs Action: (continue)
>
> The message was not saved (with :w I think).
> It's simpler to  say something like "cvs commit -m "log message"
> docs/".
>
> > I chose c)ontinue.  I typed "c", hit enter, and it just appeared to
> > hang there.  Did I do something wrong?
>
> No, I don't think so. A commit might take some time.
> You can test the commit by committing a single file
> e.g.:
> 	cvs commit -m "test" index.docbook
>
> Let me know how it works,
> Joachim

Hello, Joachim :)
It looks like it worked :)  Just in case, I resubscribed to the
bibletime-cvs mailing list, and I already got notification of my
commits.  I assume that the actual files I commited will be available in
a few hours :)
Oh yeah, more good news: my issues with our church's domain,
faith4miracle.org, are over :)  I just downloaded my email for the first
time in a few days, and the website (such as it is - for the time being
:)) is back as well :)
I just got a fresh copy of Bibletime's CVS, and I rm -rf'd my Bibletime
Doc's directory.  I feel like an expectant father....  Hopefully after
the nap I'm about to take, my files will be available :)

Steven P. Ulrick