[bt-devel] Problem compilng CVS of Bibletime

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:46:56 -0500

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:54:20 -0500
"Steven P. Ulrick" <spu@faith4miracle.org> wrote:

> Hello, Everyone :)
> Before I sent this, I ran "make distclean", as this has corrected some
> compilation problems in the past.
>
> When I attempt to compile my recently updated source of Bibletime from
> the CVS, I get the error that I am uploading to the following
> location:
>
> http://www.faith4miracle.org/bibletime-make_error.tar.bz2
>
> It's a touch long to send to the whole mailing list :)
>
> Steven P. Ulrick

Hello, Everyone :)
As an experiment, I tried downloading the source code for Bibletime 1.3
from Sourceforge (not the CVS, but the stable release)
When I attempted to compile it, it crashed with the exact same error
while running "make"
Also as an experiment, I checked out a fresh copy from the CVS, and I
got the same error as well.
For those of you who haven't seen it, the link quoted above contains the
entire output of "make" from my original message on this subject :)

Steven P. Ulrick