[bt-devel] beta4 hangs on mouse over the module list

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:11:02 +0100

Fred,
thank you for reporting this bug!

Seems like a mysterious one. I never had this or something similair here at
home. And I don't understand why BibleTime is so unstable for 17% percent of
our users (our currenr poll). It's rock stable here at home (well, most of
the time).

We use the KDE HTML render widget for tooltips.

Does BT hang when the tooltip appears the first time of the whole app session
or the first time withing the last minute or seconds?
Is it relevant to the module you hovered with the mouse? Does the problem also
appear when you hold the mouse over verse references?

I hope we can fix this soon,
Joachim