[bt-devel] Arabic font and where font bigger then 64

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 04:39:45 -0400

Efta
I should have spent more time thinking about your question about how to
translate the display Bible names.

In your installed sword in the folder /usr/share/sword/locales.d there
are countrycode.conf files.  These files contain the book name cross
reference data.

All you need to do is rewrite this (If thai unicode characters work here
use them.).  You will not need to do any compiling.

Once the new countrycode.conf file is finished all you need to do is set
the country and language preference in the KDE control module.

If you send the completed cross reference file to scribe@crosswire.org
they will include it in the next sword release.

If you are interested in having BibleTime display in your language at a
future release, we would be very pleased to have your help.

Fred