[bt-devel] Build problem - parse error

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:33:17 -0500

I think you are probably correct.  I see that the /Makefile is no longer part of
the CVS. As one is built each time usrinst.sh is run it really does not need to
be here.  I forgot to run usrinst.sh.  I think I may have also had a problem
with my last download, so I am redoing it.

question
Would it be worth the trouble to remove files that are generated by the
Makefile.cfg and Configure.  As these files need to be created for each user
during the building of bibletime, these probably don't need to be downloaded.
This would be like having only the files in the CVS that exist after distclean.

Fred Saalbach