[bt-devel] Howto translation...

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:34:44 +0200

Hi!

> > What about a commandline option which will do this task? Putting an icon
> > on the desktop with the correct commandline will open the bible with a
> > random verse so you can start to read. What do you think?
>
> yes, that would be a great idea !

This feature is in CVS now.
You can use bible in the following way to open a random verse in the default
bible:
	bibletime --open-default-bible "<random>"
To open at agiven passage use
	bibletime --open-default-bible "John 3:16"
You can also use keys in your current bookname language.

If you notice any problems with the random generator or other things please
let me know.

I hope it works for you,
Joachim