[bt-devel] Doc - Makefile problem continued - Hack fix

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:51:41 -0500

Martin

It works sort of

I used the generic mini kde templet from kdevelop 2.0 to create a
project to contain the bibletime-docs files.  I was able to remove the
part of the project where the C code and headers belong, and after
several tries was able to get make to stop looking for the folder that I
removed.

The resulting folders (after make install) are all placed into

/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/howto/
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/install/
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/helpdialog/
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/handbook/

I pruned (removed all non english files) this project down to a zip file
of 1.3MB, which I think can be mailed.  If you would like to look at it
let me know and I will send it off list.

The file structure is not exactly the same as before, and I have not
fixed things (like the read me files) so it is not ready to put on the
CVS yet.

Fred Saalbach