[bt-devel] search scope dialog

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:55:24 +0100

Hi Martin!

> please note your thoughts / feature requests for the new search scope
> dialog. Should the search scope be set per module or only one scope for all
> modules that are searched in parallel?

The things I'd like to have are:

-Only one scope for all modules, scopes for each on eis unecessary in my
opinion
-Predefined ranges like OT, NT, Gospels ...
-Easy to use interface to sett, edit and delete the scopes
-It should be possible to save defined ranges

You see that a large part is like the search scope interface of the Windows
version.

But I'd like to see other comments, too.

Joachm

--
Joachim Ansorg
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de