Re[2]: [bt-devel] Personel commentary crash

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:39:48 -0800

Hello Joachim,

Sunday, February 11, 2001, 7:10:19 AM, you wrote:

Joachim Ansorg> Oh!

Joachim Ansorg> This is a problem I want to discuss with some users on this list.

Joachim Ansorg> As I informed you all some days ago on this list that it's not possible to
Joachim Ansorg> use a real WYSIWYG widget in BibleTime 1.0, we have to decide now what to do.
Joachim Ansorg> We can use the edit widget which is used in the program KEdit, we do not have
Joachim Ansorg> much more possibilities.

Joachim Ansorg> What do you think?
Joachim Ansorg> Which features or functions do you really need in the personal commentary
Joachim Ansorg> editor?

I'm not sure, but it would be nice to have pictures and sounds embeded
as in html. Or is this not possible? I think that, correct me if I'm
wrong, but sword does not support this kind of thing.

Joachim Ansorg> The current edit-system is unusable and crashes ;)

Joachim Ansorg> Joachim

--
Best regards,
 Brook                            mailto:bah@webmedic.net