[bt-devel] Bibletime CVS behavior at startup

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:35:06 +0200

Hi!

> on first run of bibletime
> After executing
> /usr/local/kde/bin/bibletime

Again these daily tip and Helpdialog problems :(
What is the value of $KDEDIRS and $KDEDIR?

I found a small problem with our locate function (used to find the HTML pages
and tips). Could you please try again?
KDE 2.2 has no HTML/default/ directory any more, so we have to use now
HTML/en/

> [fks00@localhost fks00]$ /usr/local/kde/bin/bibletime
> Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".
> (BibleTime 1.1pre) WARNING: Can't load startuplogo! Check your
> installation.
> (BibleTime 1.1pre) WARNING:
> /home/fks00/.kde/share/apps/bibletime/profiles/
> (BibleTime 1.1pre) WARNING: Parsing error
					^
This is a parsing error. No idea where it comes from!
Could you please try to delete $KDEHOME/share/apps/bibletime/ and
$KDEHOME/share/config/bibletimerc ?

Thank you for your support Fred!
Joachim