[bt-devel] Totally confused and NEW files

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
12 Feb 2000 19:47:08 +0100

    > I think it's noting config related.  I executed it as a different
    > user, the same things.

    > I'm executing the test program in the same environment as
    > BibleTime.  Test program works, BibleTime not.

    > Is it the same on your system?  --Joachim

It is the same on my system _but_ not the same on the system at
work. There I *have* lines. I think I set style to CDE there. Here I
don't have lines but have them in other programs. I looked at it but did
not yet find an answer. But I would suggest not to bother too much. You
(or we) might find the problem as we progress.

New files:

Please add:

backend/sword/filter/rtfhtml.h
backend/sword/filter/rtfhtml.cpp
frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialogresultitem.h
frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialogresultitem.cpp

The search dialog works now but is subject to change very much. I will
subclass the listview and also add ability to have more than one
boundary set for the search. I might also add ability to keep the old
search result in the list and structure it somewhat. And than maybe the
list can be edited and entries removed etc. But that's for later...

The filter is implemented and getAboutInformation() now gives you HTML
data. By now I only change the flags \par (<P>),\pard (also <P> ???),
\qc (switched to nothing because I don't know what it means- anyone can
help?)

God bless you!

--

best regards,